Virden Dodge is an automotive dealership and service centre looking to add an automotive technician to our talented Service Team.
The successful individual will be a team player focused on efficiency, will have strong quality of workmanship, good attention to detail and be committed to customer service.
A strong background in diagnosis and repair is preferred and a current, clean driver's abstract is required.
Job responsibilities include: completing repairs as per estimates in a timely fashion; road test each vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are done properly; Maintain high quality of workmanship; returning vehicle to client clean and free of traces of work.
DO YOU HAVE:
- A passion for import automobile service and upgrades?
- A positive outlook, a "can-do" attitude and a customer service focus?
- A superior knowledge of the tools, practices and methods to complete mechanical maintenance and repair jobs
- Red Seal automotive journey person certification or 3rd or 4th year apprentice experience?
- Used Car Reconditioning Technician-Dodge Dealer experience (preferred).
- Steady work available now. Wages bases on experience and abilities.
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Manufacturer training and certification, plus professional development support
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fun and inclusive culture
- Air conditioned shop to work in
- Signing bonus for well qualified candidates
Send us your resume to email@example.com.
Expect more, shift your expectations and start your career with the Olympic Auto Group!