MPI Winter Tire Program
CALL VIRDEN CHRYSLER DODGE AT (844) 482-0640 FOR MORE DETAILS!
The Winter Tire Program provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle. This financing can be used for the purchase of qualifying winter tires and associated costs from Virden Chrysler Dodge.
Additional products and services that can be financed
Customers financing approved winter tires may also receive financing on associated costs. This includes:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- addition of studs to tires (some limitations apply)
- mounting and balancing
- storage costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- switchover costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- wheel alignment
- nitrogen fill
- valve stems
- shop supplies
- applicable taxes and fees
How do I get started?
Check your eligibility at https://apps.mpi.mb.ca/wtp/cst/default.aspx, then visit Virden Chrysler Dodge. To be eligible for the Winter Tire Program, you must:
- be an individual Manitoba Public Insurance customer
- purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck registered under your name
- have no financing restrictions or outstanding payments on your Manitoba Public Insurance account
Visit Virden Chrysler Dodge
Virden Chrysler will determine if you qualify, we will fill out a few forms and we will complete the loan authorization.
Be sure to bring:
- your vehicle registration certificate
- your driver's licence or identification card
Processing and Payments
- elect a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day
- choose between using the payment information on your existing Manitoba Public Insurance account or have your Autopac agent contact you for information
- provide your phone number and preferred Autopac agent
You can pay for your tires by making monthly, preauthorized payments to Manitoba Public Insurance through your bank account. Your first payment will be withdrawn one month from the date the loan is processed.
Look for the symbol below on qualifying tires, indicating they have met specific performance requirements.